Our Manufacture Facilities
BEKASI PLANT (MM2100 BEKASI INDUSTRIAL TOWN)
PT. Toyota Boshoku Indonesia Bekasi Factory, located in Jalan Jawa Blok J-11 Bekasi Industrial Town, Cibitung, Indonesia.
Our 33.938 square meters Automobile Part & Interior manufacturing plant is where all stamping, painting, bending, welding, packing, seat assy, sewing and delivery of our product takes place on a daily basis.
We use the latest equipment technology and procedures in our facility what allows us to ensure the products are perfect, precission and on highest quality.
At our facility, we do control over all process for zero mistakes.
PT. Toyota Boshoku Indonesia’s Office Headquarter are also placed on this site.
Our Product that delivered from this factory are seats, doortrim, sun visor, cylender head cover, & air filter, carpet, seat component part. The product packeged and delivered on time to our customers.
Surabaya Plant & Facilities, located in Desa Tejowangi Km. 61 Kec. Purwosari, Kab. Pasuruan Jawa Timur, Indonesia. Surabaya plant are developing kenaf board.
Same with bekasi plant, surabaya plant equipped with latest machinary technology. Our Products that delivered from this factory is kenaf board and exported to Thailand, China, Australia, Japan, Canada & America.
PT. Toyota Boshoku aims to continue developing as company what contributed to society and grow n harmony with our local communities as a good corporate citizen. We have instituted The Toyota Boshoku Fundamental Principles so that we may continue to enjoy the trust of our shareholders, investors, and all other stakeholders. We shall fullfil our corporate responsibilities through company activities bases on these principles.
1. Society The company will promote corporate growh while fullfiling the following responsibilities as a good corporate citizen.
– Maintain ethical values, ensuring our corporate activities are fair & transparant.
– Supply safe product that do not harm the environment.
– Create a better society as a member of our local communities.
2. Customers The Company will develop innovative technologies and products to delivery quality that satisfy our customers.
3. Shareholders The Company will promote innovative management policies that ensure future corporate growth and the trust of our share holders.
4. Employee The company will build and maintain positive labor-management relations, respect the individuality of its employees and create safe and comfortable workplaces.
5. Business Partners The company will promote open and mutually beneficial relationships with its busines partners in pursuit of long-term growth and priority.
Based on the Principles of Toyoda, which encapsulate the ideas of founder Sakichi Toyoda, the Toyota Boshoku group formulated our corporate philosophy for maintaining the trust of all stakeholders and our vision, which articulates the type of company we aspire to become.
With the corporate philosophy and vision serving as a framework, we have established clear policies, targets and plans for our business, social and environmental activities. We have also formulated the TB Way and the Toyota Boshoku group code of conduct to ensure that all company members share common values and behaviour.
We contribute to society by developing leading-edge technologies
1. We meet challenges with courage and creativiy, to realized our dreams.
2. We carry out Kaizen continously, aiming to achieve higher goals.
3. We practice Genchi Ganbutsu by going to the sources to analyze problems and find their root causes.
4. Once decision is made, we move quicly to carry out, the plan, with passion and sense of mission.
5. We seek to do our best, act professionally, and take responsibility for our actions.
6. We respect values of other cultures and accept differences, with an open mind and global prespective.
7. As a good corporate citizen, we do what is right and contribute to society.
8. We respect the individual and use team work to produce the best result.